Funky Windows/linux X11 configuration

Jeff Rasmussen jeffras at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 30 15:38:57 PDT 2007

Hello all,Please let me know if there is a better mailing list for this question.Is it possible to export the display of X from a single windows machine to a bunch of linux boxes? I would like to serve the display from windows and have the linux act as thin clients/kiosks. What would be required as far as X11 software/libs for the linux machines and the windows machine? Are the multiple connections a problem? Would I need a single instance of X running on the windows machine for each linux machine?Thanks,Jeff