Glucose status/instructions request, (and notes on stale branches)

Alan Hourihane alanh at fairlite.demon.co.uk
Thu Oct 25 06:07:42 PDT 2007

Carl,

I did a little digging on this earlier today and it's currently slow as
an accelerated glTexSubImage path doesn't yet exist in the i965 driver
or even the i915 driver as it currently stands today.

We need to get that done to start to show off glucose performance.

So, I wouldn't waste too much more of your precious time on performance
testing glucose, but I'll ping the list when the 3D drivers are getting
up to scratch for this.

Alan.