Question on Dual-Head/TwinView Configuration with intel/i810 driver

Ross Vandegrift ross at kallisti.us
Thu Oct 4 15:27:46 PDT 2007

On Thu, Oct 04, 2007 at 10:14:14PM +0100, Colin Guthrie wrote:

> >> I'm sure it's my own ignorance but I don't see how what you describe is
> >> not possible with xrandr and a suitably advanced window manager?
> >
> > Do you have any suggestions for a suitably advanced window manager that
> > would allow that functionality?

www.enlightenment.org

Enlightenment not only has exactly the functionality you're looking
for and more, it's also the fastest and most beautiful of any
windowing environment out there.

Each Xinerama screen has it's own set of virtual desktops, and one pans
about them independently.

--
Ross Vandegrift
ross at kallisti.us