Website maintenance volunteers?

Barton C Massey bart at cs.pdx.edu
Wed Nov 28 13:23:17 PST 2007

I just emailed Daniel---Jamey Sharp and Josh Triplett with
some help from others here just built a really nice
mostly-automatic MoinMoin to ikiwiki conversion toolsuite.
You can check out http://psas.pdx.edu for the results.

I'm not the hugest ikiwiki fan in the world, but it seems to
be a step up from MoinMoin.  I've run my Wiki farm at
http://wiki.cs.pdx.edu over three generations now: TWiki,
MoinMoin, and ikiwiki.  I'll stick with ikiwiki until
something better comes along for the kinds of things I
host---I haven't seen it yet.

    Bart Massey
    Assoc. Prof. Computer Science
    Portland State University