[radeonhd] radeon-hd unknown card: 0x94C8:0x106B:0x0084

Ludovic Rousseau ludovic.rousseau at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 00:36:45 PST 2007

2007/11/18, René Rebe <rene at exactcode.de>:
> Hi all,
>
> we gave radeonhd a try on a new Alu iMac, however radeonhd
> errors out due to unknown connector types ?
>
> According to Apple's website the chip should be a:
>
> ATI Radeon HD 2400 XT
>
> (EE) RADEONHD(0): RHDLVTMAInit: any other device than an R5xx is still unsupported.
> (--) RADEONHD(0): Attaching Output DAC B to Connector 7PIN_DIN TV1 CV
> (WW) RADEONHD(0): DACBSenseCRT: connector type 4 is not supported.
> (EE) RADEONHD(0): Failed to detect a connected monitor

I also started a thread [1] on the radeonhd mailing list about support
of my iMac alu 24".

I have the same error messages. The support for these machines is not ready yet.

I also started a thread [2] on the mactel-linux-devel mailing list. I
can now use the AMD/ATI proprietary driver but that is not what I want
:-)

Bye

[1] http://lists.opensuse.org/radeonhd/2007-09/msg00121.html
[2] http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=baabf6440711160900j2bf3765dh9f260d392b141e59%40mail.gmail.com&forum_name=mactel-linux-devel