radeon-hd unknown card: 0x94C8:0x106B:0x0084

René Rebe rene at exactcode.de
Sun Nov 18 00:41:05 PST 2007

Hi all,

we gave radeonhd a try on a new Alu iMac, however radeonhd
errors out due to unknown connector types ?

According to Apple's website the chip should be a:

ATI Radeon HD 2400 XT

(EE) RADEONHD(0): RHDLVTMAInit: any other device than an R5xx is still unsupported.
(--) RADEONHD(0): Attaching Output DAC B to Connector 7PIN_DIN TV1 CV
(WW) RADEONHD(0): DACBSenseCRT: connector type 4 is not supported.
(EE) RADEONHD(0): Failed to detect a connected monitor

Full log:
  http://people.exactcode.de/~susan/Xorg.0.log

Let us know if we can test someting out.

Yours,

  Geschäftsführer: Susanne Klaus, René Rebe
  Sitz: Berlin, Amtsgericht Charlottenburg HRB 105 123 B
  USt-IdNr.: DE251602478