Xlib: unexpected async reply (sequence 0x7)

Matthias Käppler m.kaeppler at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 14 09:29:31 PST 2007

Hi,

just one more thing:
I don't really get how to use the suggested XCheckTypedWindowEvent()
function. I mean, I don't have a reference to any specific window in my
event loop, I just listen for events. In fact, I want to figure out the
window from the focus event I receive, not vice versa. So how do I use this
function? Call it for every available window in a while loop? ^^

Maybe you can provide a small code snippet? That'd be great. Programming
resources on X11 are rather scarce :-/

Thanks,
Matthias