Twinview works, but Mouse only available in the first of them.

Tiago Vignatti vignatti at c3sl.ufpr.br
Thu Nov 1 13:16:14 PDT 2007

Joe Mild escreveu:
> Hi List,
>
> i have following problem. if i configure two screens twinview or
> cinerama the mouse is only availbe in the first screnn. I can't move the
> cursor to the second, but if a window in the second screen has the
> focus, is it possible to control the desktop via keyboard.
> My version of xorg is 7.3.6.1 64Bit running on opensuse 10.3 with kde
> 3.5.8. I am using nvidia drivers version 64Bit 100.14.19 and here is the
> current xorg.conf.

Make sure that opensuse 10.3 is using the last version of mouse driver,
cause the last commit fix this kind of issue. See yourself:

http://gitweb.freedesktop.org/?p=xorg/driver/xf86-input-mouse.git;a=commitdiff;h=f42ea3027c13046dfa7a603737b476fbf2833764

Cheers,

--
Tiago Vignatti
C3SL - Centro de Computação Científica e Software Livre