i830 fixes pushed

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Mon May 21 17:23:08 PDT 2007

On Mon, 2007-05-21 at 15:53 -0400, Kristian Høgsberg wrote:

> There's one cosmetic fix that I've attached: report the ivch as
> connected if we've managed to talk to it.  Right now the ivch backend
> always reports XF86OutputStatusUnknown, but as far as I can tell, if
> ivch_init succeeds, there's nothing unknown about the connection.

Yeah, good catch.

I'm working on the i830 overlay for Xv at this point. It's completely
broken; it doesn't work at all on pipe B and when used on pipe A, it
locks up on the second attempt to use it. It looks like the lockup is
caused by the overlay failing to shut down for some reason, and I think
the failure on pipe B is caused by memory priority misconfiguration. At
least I hope so.

keith.packard at intel.com