Announcing free software drivers for the new Intel® 965GM Express Chipset

Juliusz Chroboczek Juliusz.Chroboczek at pps.jussieu.fr
Mon May 14 16:16:43 PDT 2007

> I'm still trying to get programming documentation released, but there
> isn't anything available at this point.

[...]

> If you have specific questions (or even general question), please feel
> free to ask them and I'll read through the documentation and put
> together answers.

Thanks for the offer.  But without the docs, it's difficult to know
what questions to ask.

Keith, I've learnt a hell of a lot from various X hackers, both about
X and programming in general, and I'm extremely grateful for the time
you people took answering my stupid questions and discussing code with
me.  But I would never had been able to even work out what questions
to ask had I not had access to the papers by Scheifler and Gettys and
the protocol spec.

I'm really looking forward to a lazy week-end with the programming docs
for Intel hardware.  (I'd also love to get my grubby hands on the BIOS
listing, but that's probably asking too much.)

                                        Juliusz