synaptics driver MIT license approach

Christoph Brill egore at gmx.de
Tue May 8 04:12:04 PDT 2007

Hi list,

I just wanted to provide a quick overview about the current progress.
Most of the major contributors accepted the new license. We haven't had
a single person yet that did not accept the relicensing, too.
Currentl 29 of 37 (about 78%) developers/contributors have accepted the
license. The following persons did not respond yet:

- Giorgio Bellussi
- Jörg Bösner
- Henry Davies (did not respond to earlier approaches either)
- Matthias Ihmig
- Rigot Michel
- Justin Quek
- Neil Brown
- S. Lehner

The biggest issue currently is that these persons might have changed
mail adresses. I'm currently looking for other mail adresses to reach
them.
If you happen to know any of these or know somebody who knows someone
who knows any of them, please help me to get in contact with them.

Thanks in advance and look out for more green lines at
http://www.egore911.de/vype/synli/

  Christoph