New glucose code

David Reveman davidr at novell.com
Wed Mar 28 07:45:25 PDT 2007

On Thu, 2007-03-29 at 06:17 +1000, Dave Airlie wrote:
> > I'll start playing with this asap and I'll definitely help you merge it
> > to trunk. Hooking up the xgl's GLX extension code and having GLX_EXT_tfp
> > and all that just work is going to be a lot of fun.
> >

> Just on merging to trunk the main area I think of contention is still
> the required changed to the fb/ layer,... I think they need to be sent
> to the list as split out patches with a why we need these and why we
> implemented them this way.... (I know that isn't very X.org but for
> changes to places like that I think it is a good idea :-)

Yes, I agree that this is how it should be done and I'm sure I can be of
great help here as I made most, if not all, of those changes.  Some of
those fb changes are just bug fixes or performance improvements and we
can start by merging to trunk without those and add them later if people
prefer that.

- David