New glucose code

Dave Airlie airlied at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 13:17:27 PDT 2007

> I'll start playing with this asap and I'll definitely help you merge it
> to trunk. Hooking up the xgl's GLX extension code and having GLX_EXT_tfp
> and all that just work is going to be a lot of fun.

Just on merging to trunk the main area I think of contention is still
the required changed to the fb/ layer,... I think they need to be sent
to the list as split out patches with a why we need these and why we
implemented them this way.... (I know that isn't very X.org but for
changes to places like that I think it is a good idea :-)

Dave.