TV-out support ANYWHERE?

Csillag Kristof Csillag.Kristof.ext at united-consult.hu
Thu Mar 22 01:13:01 PDT 2007

When booting with only the TV connected to the ch7312-based SDVO card,
the boot messages do appear on the TV, and I can enter the BIOS and
do stuff - but everything is black & white.

(Which does not matter for the BIOS settings, but it definitely does,
when I want to play back movies.)

This is with the integrated 965G chipset of my motherboard.

   Kristof