compiling intel drivers

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Tue Mar 20 14:24:05 PDT 2007

Drew wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I'm new to the list.  So I was trying to comile the xf86-video-intel
> drivers for my xorg 7.1 installation and I keep getting this error
> message:
> ./configure: line 20724: syntax error near unexpected token `XINERAMA,'
> ./configure: line 20724: `XORG_DRIVER_CHECK_EXT(XINERAMA, xineramaproto)'

I got this this morning as well, Debian Etch Xorg 7.1 dev packages
installed, with a git pull of the intel package as of this morning.  I
don't have the full xorg source installed, just the headers from the
Debian repository.

I haven't had a chance to look at this at all, but I would appreciate
any suggestions on this as well.

Thanks,

--Yan