tiring tour (unfortunately I have had many others)

Barton C Massey bart at cs.pdx.edu
Sat Mar 17 21:59:33 PDT 2007

Since 7.2, the build process has changed, and the
documentation hasn't kept up.  We will try to fix this as
best we can.

In the meantime, if you're trying to build modular 7.2 or
later, I *believe* that the right thing to do is to any
instructions to do anything special for XCB: it has now been
properly integrated into the tree.  If this assumption is
incorrect, I would love to hear about it, and we'll try to
fix those problems also.

	Bart