Many keys don't work for French Canadian mapping

Dominic Genest pouite99 at yahoo.fr
Wed Mar 14 00:32:12 PDT 2007

>> I also set "Xkbdisable" to "true" in "ServerFlags".
>Yes: I've quoted the only other relevant part of your mail.  Why?

When this option is not set, which was the original setting, I get the same problems plus CTRL-ALT-Fn doesn't work. I had googled for that before and found this to be a solution for CTRL-ALT-Fn, and it worked ; that's the reason why I put it there. But it changed nothing about de cedilla, backslash, etc.

Dom

http://fr.answers.yahoo.com