Documentation isues

robome at myway.de robome at myway.de
Sat Mar 3 08:25:46 PST 2007

Zitat von Daniel Stone <daniel at fooishbar.org>:
> > Please invest some more energy in documentation.
>
> With the resources we have, investing energy in
> documentation means some development would stop.  We don't
> have enough people to develop and document.  Sad but true.

I see that predicament though I don't believe it can be that bad you're not even
able to keep links from the main page alive and provide relnotes.

And for what Matthieu writes I agree in that maybe a lack of good documentation
(I don't know how good the developer documentation is; is there any doxygen
generated source docs?) may be partly responsible for your low resources.

Robert