xf86-drivers-video-intel: How to use MergedFB sweetness on 965GM

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Fri Jun 29 20:14:58 PDT 2007

On Sat, 2007-06-30 at 13:25 +1200, Martin Langhoff wrote:

> One question though - it prefers the VGA monitor for the gnome desktop
> stuff, modal windows, etc. I'd rather keep the "main" monitor set to
> the LVDS on the laptop.

I don't know about modal windows; from what I can tell, Gnome places
them randomly... But, the menu bar lands on Xinerama Screen 0 at this
point, which isn't currently something that you can set through RandR.

I'm considering that and a few other minor additions that might make a
reasonable RandR 1.3 release.

keith.packard at intel.com