Intel 2.0.0 Driver : Override device detection?

Stephen Williams stephen.gw at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 16:05:35 PDT 2007

On 6/28/07, Keith Packard <keithp at keithp.com> wrote:
> Yes, the driver provides options that let you completely configure
> things and override any auto-detection. Everything from monitor presence
> to mode lines.

That's great news. Would you mind actually expanding on what those
options would be?

Having checked the documentation on the Intel Linux Graphics website,
the man page for the driver and having searched / grep'ed through the
code (e.g. for "option", "presence", etc) I can't find any obvious way
of overriding the auto-detection.

Steve