Avivo(r500) driver an ATI X1600PRO

boris stevenson borisstevenson at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 26 13:05:44 PDT 2007

I would personally like to thank Jerome and the entire avivo driver team for all their hard work on creating this excellent driver. I am wondering about a few things.

  - Is it possible to set 1920x1080 resolutions like with fglrx? (1080i). Each time I try to set the  video mode it always seems to resort to one resolution only.
  - Any new developments for DRI support (For accelerated and clearer XVideo)?