Is it possible to rotate the mouse cursor?

Bernardo Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Mon Jun 25 14:47:26 PDT 2007

Alberto Milone wrote:

> Maybe a better question would be how do I prevent my mouse/touchpad
> cursor from rotating if I rotate the screen?

Zephaniah Hull and Daniel Stone have been recently working on xinput
enhancements that would make it possible.

I've been currently playing with this stuff for the OLPC and it
sorta works already.  You'd need bleeding edge versions of Xorg,
libXi, xinputproto, xf86-input-evdev and some external utilities
that are not even hosted on f.d.o.

So, if you're a user and not interested in X development, I suggest
you wait until the next release cycle.

--
   // Bernardo Innocenti
 \X/  http://www.codewiz.org/