Preliminary OLPC xkb definitions

Bernardo Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Tue Jun 12 09:33:45 PDT 2007

(Jim already answered the rest)

Daniel Stone wrote:

>> Zephaniah probably knows better, but I think it's because the OLPC
>> keyboard sends the same scan codes for these keys.
>
> If you're sending KEY_SLASH for something that is not /, then that
> should get fixed.

It's not a bug.  PC keyboards with the large "backslash/underscore"
key above the enter key send the scancode 211 for key AB211.
Our keyboards send 219 for AB211, ehich is laebled "multiply/divide"
in the us map or "language shift" in other msps.

Walter describes it at point (3) of his latest e-mail.

--
   // Bernardo Innocenti
 \X/  http://www.codewiz.org/