2x DVI with "intel" driver?

Manuel Traut manut at linutronix.de
Tue Jun 12 04:36:46 PDT 2007

> On Mon Mar 26 18:13:38 PDT 2007, Keith Packard wrote:
>> On Mon, 2007-03-26 at 19:40 +0200, Stefan Dirsch wrote:
>> Thanks. So you already have a Dualmonitor setup running - with both
>> monitors connected to the DVI outputs of this ADD2 card?
>
>Yes, I've connected two DVI monitors to one of these cards. Aside from
>the BIOS getting confused at boot time, it worked fine with X.

I have got a Windtec 35111140 Dual DVI Card
( http://www.wintecindustries.com/orderdesk/products/productInfo.aspx?category_id=2129&product_id=22508 ).

I'd like to run a DualScreen Xorg setup. But i am only able to create a
xorg.conf, which shows the same screen content on both DVI Displays.

Can anyone post a xorg.conf, which generates a DualScreen Xorg session?

Thanks,

   Manuel