Multiseat problem: Unable to initialize the X Int10 module

Ma Begaj derliebegott at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 07:53:09 PDT 2007

Hi,

I set up a multiseat system yesterday and it is working very well.  I
have two nvidia 7600GS cards, one for a twinview screen with two
displays, other one for MythTv on Tv-Out.

It's working great and it is stable.

But there is one problem, which I am not able to solve.

I use a lot "suspend to ram" (S3) and it is also working without any
problems for the first X server. But after waking up, 1st X server is
OK and I can work on my desktop, but the 2nd X server is "hidden".

That means that the 2nd X server is still running, but there is no
picture/signal on the TV after waking up.  I checked the logs and this
is what I found:
(II) LoadModule: "int10"
(II) Reloading /usr/X11R7/lib/modules/libint10.so
(II) Attempted to read BIOS 128KB from
/sys/bus/pci/devices/0000:07:00.0/rom: got 0KB
Requesting insufficient memory window!: start: 0xf7000000 end:
0xf9ffffff size 0x10000000
(EE) Cannot find empty range to map base to
(EE) NVIDIA(0): Cannot read V_BIOS
(EE) NVIDIA(0): Unable to initialize the X Int10 module; the console may not
(EE) NVIDIA(0):     be restored correctly on your TV.

I think that this might be the reason for non-working recover after
waking up from suspend to ram.

Do you have some ideas how could I solve this?

Thanks a lot