Intel driver 2.0.0 fails full screen

Chris Pemberton cjpembo at embarqmail.com
Wed Jun 6 08:01:24 PDT 2007

Hello,

I have a Lenovo laptop with the following:

Intel 945GM graphics
1280 x 800 LCD display

The latest 2.0.0 Intel drivers fail to provide full screen OpenGL at any
screen resolutions other than 1280 x 800.  All I get is a display filled
with vertical lines and a mouse cursor stuck in the upper left-hand
corner.  No keyboard access, so a hard reboot is necessary.

Is this a known issue?

If you need more info or some testing, let me know.  I've reverted back
to a prior, working i810 driver, so I'm not desperately seeking a fix.

Thanks,

Chris