Synaptics MIT license finally possible

Stefan Kombrink katakombi at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 21:57:35 PDT 2007

Hi Paul,

 okay, I had a look at the code.
Driver access seems to be very clean and easy, congratulations :)
Less features doesn't matter to me as long as the access can be done cleanly.
How difficult would it be to make it run under a common 2.6 kernel?
Do you know how rights management is done? Is it possible to restrict which
groups are allowed to access the SynapticsDriver Extension?

I expect far less problems than with the current driver and hope it will be a
success!!

Thanks,
 Stefan >8^)

--
Warning! Insufficient or missing coffee in module "STOMACH".
User halted.