Problem with git xorg-server/mesa and dri + damage

Hanno Böck ml at hboeck.de
Thu Jan 18 19:32:23 PST 2007

When using latest mesa and xorg-server from git, I get this error:

hanno at laverne ~ $ glxgears
libGL warning: 3D driver claims to not support visual 0x4b
X Error of failed request:  BadRequest (invalid request code or no such
operation)
  Major opcode of failed request:  158 (DAMAGE)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  4 ()
  Serial number of failed request:  37

radeon 9600 M10, free dri/r300-driver, Gentoo Linux.

As it notes that it may be cause of the damage extension, I tried disabling
that and then it works.

--
Hanno Böck		Blog:   http://www.hboeck.de/
GPG: 3DBD3B20		Jabber: jabber at hboeck.de