Key symbols for Linux

Florian Festi ffesti at redhat.com
Wed Jan 17 05:08:23 PST 2007

Hi!

I finished my list of missing key symbols for Linux (see attachment).
There are still a handful keycodes at the beginning I don't have a proper
meaning/name yet. These will be discarded if no names for them show up soon.

Can someone tell me from which range I can take the numeric constants from
and into which file (X11/keysymdef.h, X11/XF86keysym.h,
/usr/share/X11/XKeysymDB, ...) these changes should go, please?

Thanks in advance

	Florian