hmm?

Jerome Glisse j.glisse at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 08:26:39 PST 2007

On 1/15/07, berek <kr992 at interia.pl> wrote:

> > That's a nice descriptive Subject line you got there.
> >

> Yes :D
>
> i was fought that my question is not important , so i was thinking if post
> that anyway :D
>
> but backing to question , where and how I should search if someone have the
> same problem and if it is bug or only problems with my system?
>
> Mike

You will more likely find help on mesa-dev or dri-user,
and we do care about subject line as we unfortunetly
all have to handle spamm thus if you don't want every
one to just skip your mail then provide somethings
sensible as a subject line.

Also provide more information, are you using dri
or software mesa, what is your mesa version,
driver version, ...

best,
Jerome Glisse