Crosshair Cursor for xorg

Banai Istvan iceman at gamma.ttk.pte.hu
Thu Jan 11 05:03:07 PST 2007

A fullscreen crosshair cursor be too slow because it is an uncompressed pixmap
image. (example 1024x768x24)
Maybe we should get the root window and watch the motions and primitivly draw
two lines. It should be much faster and as I know it will not hurt the
original cursors. So, I should see the crosshair cursor and the original
cursors from xorg and window managers nad applications. Have I right?
If its possible we should write a small application to provide this.
We are looking for Your comments about this theme.

Yours,

Istvan Banai