[i810/modesetting] No output with an S-Video adapter

Frédéric Riss frederic.riss at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 08:05:45 PST 2007

Le jeudi 04 janvier 2007 à 01:57 -0800, Keith Packard a écrit :

> I'm glad it's working now.

Ooops, seems like I broke something. I think I haven't modified any
software on the Edgy Mac Mini. I just played around with OSX display
settings (PAL/NTSC frequencies) and got the issue running glxinfo that I
reported in reply to Ross Burton's mail. Now I can't get X to start
anymore with the S-Video adapter plugged in... Things are running fine
with my CRT monitor though.

Xorg.log attached.