where is libxglx.so

Natanael Arndt NatanaelA at gmx.de
Wed Feb 28 03:01:03 PST 2007

Hello,
I've downloaded the xgl source from cvs an compiled it with

$ dh_make --createorig
$
PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/opt/Xgl/lib/pkgconfig ./autogen.sh --enable-xgl --disable-xorg --disable-xprint --enable-glx --enable-dri --with-release-snap=1 --disable-xvfb --disable-xnest --enable-xglx --enable-xkb --disable-kdriveserver --prefix=$DESTDIR
$ dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot

and installed the package with dpkg. but when I try to execute Xgl with

$ Xgl

it says

$ Xgl

Fatal server error:
Server is already active for display 0
        If this server is no longer running, remove /tmp/.X0-lock
        and start again.

dlopen: /usr/local/lib/xorg/modules/xgl/libxglx.so: cannot open shared object
file: No such file or directory

the first error is OK but the second.

I can't find the file anywhere.

where is it? How can I get it I think it must be in the xgl sources.

be blessed
Natanael

--
Web: http://www.natanael.de.vu