Intel Linux driver (i810) question

Dan Nicholson dbn.lists at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 10:38:42 PST 2007

On 2/21/07, Bernt Christandl <beb at mpa-garching.mpg.de> wrote:

> i'm sorry if this is one of the dumb questions,
> but i couldn't find an archive of this mailinglist
> (neither at "marc2.theaimsgroup.com" nor elsewhere... where is it actually?)

I can't answer your specific question, but the mailing list archives are here:

http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/xorg/

I would also suggest filing a bug against the product xorg and
component Driver/i810 and trying to narrow down a specific problem.
I.e., is the problem that you can't switch between screens, or is the
problem that the video doesn't work correctly when it's on a specific
screen? Bugs are filed here:

https://bugs.freedesktop.org/

--
Dan