Latest i810 driver

Lukas Hejtmanek xhejtman at fi.muni.cz
Sun Feb 18 13:03:04 PST 2007

Hello,

I've tried your AGP driver for Intel (from git://git.freedesktop.org/git/mesa/linux-agp-compat.):
Linux agpgart interface v0.102 (c) Dave Jones
agpgart: Detected an Intel 915GM Chipset.
agpgart: Detected 16124K stolen memory.
agpgart: AGP aperture is 256M @ 0xd0000000

and I have noticed that after several suspends to RAM is the AGP driver
probably broken. It causes that played video (using textured video) displays
only mess instead of movie. I have thought that it is something wrong in Intel
driver from X.org but I have also tried to restart the X server and the issue
with XVideo did not disappear. Restarting whole machine helps. So it looks
like there is something broken in the AGP module.

I've also noticed that intel_agp module cannot be unloaded even if no X server
is running. lsmod shows that the module is still used.

--
Lukáš Hejtmánek