xf86-video-intel modesetting doesn't compile

Pavel Troller patrol at sinus.cz
Sun Feb 18 12:50:56 PST 2007

> On Sun, 2007-02-18 at 12:51 -0500, Ken Mandelberg wrote:
>
> > ch7017.c:40:22: error: xf86Crtc.h: No such file or directory
>
> Did you run 'make install' in the X server tree? That's required as
> there are new server header files used by the driver (including
> xf86Crtc.h).
Hi!

I'm still having the same problems. I did make install in xserver but I'm
afraid that I don't have correct xserver branch compiled. Which one is
required ? How to correctly checkout xserver-1.3-branch ? All my attemtps
with git are leading to checking out the master (git-diff master doesn't
show anything, although server-1.3-branch is marked as active...

              With regards, Pavel Troller