usinggit to compile xorg

Sat Dec 29 02:06:22 PST 2007

Michael Faraci wrote:
I have installed the git-core, and have ran
> the git_xorg.sh to pull dowm src, I then ran the build.sh –n –D
> /tmp/modular. Im not sure how to procede, should there me a make file
> somewhere?

if the build script completed successfully then everything is installed
in /tmp/modular (in your case). each directory should also have a
tarball, in case you want to go through the fun of compiling everything
again.

Most likely however it won't work, the -n flag causes everything to
continue even if a component fails and I have yet to compile a full run
of the repository in one go...

best to retry without the -n flag and fix the errors.

Cheers,
   Peter