usinggit to compile xorg

Michael Faraci faraci1 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 28 23:48:26 PST 2007

Hello all

Since my last question on a fix for Sun ultrasparc multi pci domain and
Xorg. David Miller replied and explained that the Xorg in git repo is
working with this architecture. I have installed the git-core, and have ran
the git_xorg.sh to pull dowm src, I then ran the build.sh –n –D
/tmp/modular. Im not sure how to procede, should there me a make file
somewhere? Im running Debian Etch on a SunBlade 1500, ATI Radeon 7000/VE.

Thank You

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
11:51 AM