Raise/Map and Focus a window: BadMatch error

Peter Harris peter.harris at hummingbird.com
Tue Dec 18 16:10:13 PST 2007

Andrew Troschinetz wrote:
> The problem, as I see it, is that the predicate function I've defined
> returns True for some case which I just don't understand. Basically I
> want map_notify_for_window() to return True only for exactly the same
> event for which this loop will exit upon:

Your code looks good.

The only remaining thing I can think of is the return type: Bool.

Xlib defines Bool as int. You appear to be using a C++ compiler. If you
have redefined Bool to bool (a type that does not exist in C) the
compiler may be returning the value differently.

Peter Harris

--
     Hummingbird Connectivity - A Division of Open Text
Peter Harris                    http://connectivity.hummingbird.com