distorted fonts after updating xserver and video drivers to the GIT HEAD today

Wei-Tsun Sun wsun013 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 05:23:42 PST 2007

Hi,

I am not sure what could be the cause of the bug, therefore I would like to seek for some advice here first, then do
a bug report once I understand why the bug would occur.

I updated my xserver, xf86-video-ati today to the GIT HEAD, however, when I restarted my X seesion, besides programs written
in GTK2 and QT4, the fonts are messed up.

The following link is qtconfig for QT3
http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc312/wsun013/20071212-xorg/a.png

Anyone have any idea what could be the cause of this bug so that I can do a correct bug report.

Many thanks,

Willie