[xorg] Regression Problem in Xorg 7.3

Anthony L. Awtrey tony at awtrey.com
Wed Dec 12 11:51:04 PST 2007

On 12/12/2007 02:37 PM, Alan W. Irwin wrote:
> I wonder if that is an XAA (default on earlier X versions) versus EXA
> (default on latest X versions) performance difference?
>
> For the intel driver (which I assume you are using since your hardware is
> "Intel Corporation Mobile Integrated Graphics Controller") you can specify
>
> Option          "AccelMethod" "XAA"
>
> in the Device Section to insure you use XAA for the latest X.

Thanks for the reply Alan, we are using the intel driver. Adding that
option had no affect on this particular issue, but when we starting
using it a few weeks ago, it did fix some other issues like disappearing
fonts, odd image artifacts, etc. which were issues we found reported in
the Debian bug system.

Tony