Request to reconfigure the list with [xorg] in subject line

Ray Van Dolson rayvd at bludgeon.org
Mon Dec 3 14:08:17 PST 2007

On Mon, Dec 03, 2007 at 10:47:56PM +0100, Nicolas Trangez wrote:
> On Tue, 2007-12-04 at 08:50 +1100, Daniel Kasak wrote:
> > I am honestly
> > gobsmacked that some people insist on subscribing to mailing lists AND
> > performing manual filtering.
>
> Actually, I'm subscribed to quite some lists, but really dislike to have
> mail folders (real or virtual, whatever), I like to have everything in
> one big inbox, no filtering whatsoever. Having a prefix on mailing list
> messages is pretty useful then.
>
> Anyway, guess that's just me.

Since we're all sharing, I don't mind either way.  I kinda like the
brackets as well, but I also don't run my mutt in an 80 column wide
xterm either. :)

Either way, they're not going to change the config for this list, so
use procmail or your MUA to rewrite the subject if you like.  Pretty
trivial :)

Ray