Request to reconfigure the list with [xorg] in subject line

Barton C Massey bart at cs.pdx.edu
Mon Dec 3 13:37:12 PST 2007

I doubt anyone will get to this issue (subject line [xorg])
until we're done running the Foundation Board election,
which is taking most of the Board's bandwidth right now.

Once that's done, I plan to propose some fairly serious
changes to the email lists; we can fold this issue in with
the others that will be addressed in that discussion.  My
offhand inclination is that "of course we should tag the
subject", but there may be some reason I haven't thought of
why it's a bad idea...

    Bart Massey
    bart at cs.pdx.edu