X installation question

Michel michelthink at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 01:45:23 PDT 2007

Hello,

Here are some newbies questions ;) :

I would like to run applications  in a text mode server that will
provide graphical interface to some clients through network.
This applications never display anything on the text mode server.

My question : Do I need to install a complete X ( With my few knowlegdes
of X, it means that  when  I connect  to  the  server,  I will have
an user interface with mouse cursor as in a workstation)? or do I only
have to install X librairies?

If I only have to install X librairies, what is (are) the package(s)
from  "http://xorg.freedesktop.org/releases/X11R7.2/src/" do I have to
install (If there are
some dependencies, I will see by myself ;) Just tell me the main
packages to install :) )?

Thanks you for your help

Bye!