sDVO HDMI and mostly black screen

Nicolas Will nico at youplala.net
Wed Aug 15 09:03:26 PDT 2007

Ubuntu Gutsy received the 2.1.1 version (from 2.1.0) of the Intel server
today.

I still have the same issue and it still works with my "process" (I'm
wondering how many virgins I will have to sacrifice every blue moon).

I now consistently know whether I get and HDMI picture just by looking
at the X log, specifically this:

        WORKING: (II) intel(0): Current clock rate multiplier: 1
        NOT WORKING: (II) intel(0): Current clock rate multiplier: 8

What defines this clock rate modifier?

Nico
http://www.youplala.net/linux/home-theater-pc/
my wife and my friends are starting to use my HTPC project as a good
joke...