ADD2 card compatability?

Daniel Waineo danwaineo at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 13 08:15:09 PDT 2007

I've got a Wintec Pegasus ADD2 card from Newegg (it
seems they are no longer selling them).  It works
great with my DG965OT. From what I've gathered from
this list all of the ADD2 cards are basically the same
- just plug in and go.  The only "gotcha" is that
there are "R" models that are meant to be used with
BTX motherboards - so you don't want to get one of
those.

http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/xorg/2007-July/026418.html