Code slush starts, and 7.3 release schedule

Bernardo Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Fri Aug 3 06:34:31 PDT 2007

Eric Anholt wrote:

> During code freeze, approval from one of ajax, daniels, or myself is
> necessary.  And for the 3 of us, we should get review from someone else.

Could you put your names in a MAINTAINERS file in the xserver tree?

In the past, I looked for the xserver maintainer and the closest match
I got was Keith Packard from the monolithic MAINTAINERS file.  Later,
Ajax told me there was no official maintainer.

It would be great if a few major contributors like you assumed the
maintainer role officially to direct occasional contributors like me to
people who could review and commit their patches.

--
   // Bernardo Innocenti
 \X/  http://www.codewiz.org/