libXcomposite DocBook/man page draft for review

Alan Coopersmith alan.coopersmith at sun.com
Sat Apr 28 00:06:17 PDT 2007

The only feedback I got was positive, so I went ahead and committed
earlier this week, as you may have seen.

Since then I got one bit on IRC:
  PauloZanoni: I was trying to compile libXcomposite, and it was giving me
               an error (no rule to process Xcomposite). it took me a while
               to find out that I didn't have the "xmlto" command. I saw that
               ./configure identified that I didn't have the package, but it
               didn't give me any error or warning message. maybe adding a
               message or an error when xmlto is not found would be good?

This should only affect those building from git, since the tarballs will
include the prebuilt man page, but for those people, I'll add in a warning
in configure.ac.

If I hear no other complaints of this breaking for anyone, I'll try to get
a release rolled out next week.

	-Alan Coopersmith-           alan.coopersmith at sun.com