MergedFB not working on radeon X700

Ricardo Ribalda Delgado ricardo.ribalda at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 11:13:42 PDT 2007

Hi All again

 I have tested Hans' configuration and I still have the image cloned
in the second monitor :(. Maybe is a problem between my monitor and
the card, you said that you had problems using a dvi cable....

  I have went back to Xinerama.  I hope that in next versions, the
Airlied pathech that Alex have mentioned will work :(.

  Thanks both of you Hans and Alex for your help. I hope that in the
future AMD will give us the information to have a compleately
functional driver for our favorite OS.

   Thanks again

--
Ricardo Ribalda