Fwd: xf86-video-intel in ubuntu feisty (needed dependencies)

Javier Ruiz Hidalgo jrhbcn at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 03:26:20 PDT 2007

Hi people,

I'd like to test the new intel driver plus the xrandr
on-the-fly-switch on my laptop (currently using ubuntu feisty) but
being my main work machine I'd like to try not change too many things
(in case I need to revert something back).

I guess I need to install xrandr 1.2 and xf86-video-intel 2.0.0 but is
it possible to install it using the the xserver version 1.2.0
(provided by feisty) or should I use the xserver 1.3.0?

Also, is xorg 7.2 and libxrandr 1.2 (provided by feisty) ok or do I
need any more recent packages of something else?

thank you!

--
Javier Ruiz Hidalgo <jrhbcn at gmail.com>